Having a beautiful smile may be even easier than you think. Many people achieve the look they’ve been dreaming of with our simple bleaching procedure.
What are the details of teeth whitening?
Its safe, quick, and inexpensive. Just let us know at any appointment if you would like to whiten your teeth. You can lighten only your upper teeth or both the upper and lower, depending on how much you show when you talk and smile.
When it comes to Philips Zoom, you’ll get the most dramatic results with WhiteSpeed. In 45 minutes your teeth could be up to 8 shades whiter1, reversing stains from food and drinks, aging, even discoloration from some types of medication.
You’ll leave the dentist chair with an instantly brighter, more confident smile.
How is teeth whitening done?
Your treatment starts with your dentist checking your current shade, so you can both see the dramatic difference after your treatment is complete.
Once you’re ready, just sit back as your dental professional handles the next steps:
- Your dentist preps your mouth for whitening and applies a layer of advanced whitening gel to your teeth.
- To speed up the whitening process, they’ll shine our WhiteSpeed blue LED lamp onto your teeth. This accelerates the whitening, plus the lamp’s variable settings ensure you’ll get a comfortable experience.
- This is repeated three times – and is completed in just 45 minutes!
- Once you’ve reached your desired shade, your dentist will apply our post-treatment gel to help protect enamel and reduce sensitivity
Discolorations can be caused by staining, aging, or chemical damage to teeth. Using the latest in bleaching technology, we can offer a safe method for creating a beautiful brilliant smile. In cases of extreme tooth discoloration, crowns or veneers may be the only choice, but because of the low cost of the whitening treatments, it is nearly always worth a solid try.
Key Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- Corrects brown, yellow and spotted tooth staining
- Works on people of any age
- Is a near-permanent solution for a dull smile, restoring brightness and brings a smile alive
A few words from our patients:
They were very kind and had a great phone manner. The receptionist fit me right in and I saw Dr Sarubin. He was very thorough with my exam and went over things very well. The cleaning was well done and the hygienist enthusiastic and nice to talk with. I will definitely be returning and recommending to others