In the past, if you wanted to straighten your teeth, there was only one choice available – traditional, wired-in, metal braces. However, orthodontics has evolved significantly over the years. Now, patients can choose from a variety of teeth-straightening options, selecting the one that suits their particular needs.
Of all the choices patients have, one of the most popular is Invisalign.
Benefits of Invisalign Treatment
- Invisalign is not the right choice for everyone, but if you are a good candidate for this orthodontic treatment, it may be the perfect way to finally succeed in getting that smile you’ve dreamt about.
- Invisalign dental aligners are nearly invisible, so most people you encounter in your daily life will be unaware you are undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- Because the Invisalign trays are custom-made for you, the fit is comfortable and exact.
- Unlike the olden days of orthodontics, when food choices had to me limited to those that wouldn’t get stuck in or break the appliance or bands, with Invisalign treatment you can eat whatever you want. There’s no more need to watch what you eat and drink or worry about ruining your braces. Just take out the aligners while eating or drinking and chow down on the foods you love.
- Invisalign trays also don’t get in the way of your oral hygiene routine in the way traditional braces do. Take out the Invisalign trays and brush and floss as you normally would!
- Pain free! No more worry about getting used to metal brackets that may cut into your cheeks and lips. With Invisalign, you don’t have to sacrifice comfort to get the smile you’ve always wanted.
- Patients with Invisalign generally don’t need to come in as often as our other orthodontic patients. So, even though we love to see you, we think you’ll enjoy the convenience of fewer office visits with Invisalign.
If these benefits appeal to you and you want to improve your smile, Invisalign might be just the orthodontic treatment you’ve been waiting for!